Introduction

My Story Forums Natural Disasters – Fire Introduction

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I lost my house in September 2015 to a wildfire. I am 7 years old. I had my favorite stuffed animal, but I lost my family’s cat. Her name was Lucy.

Have a good day

Anonymous

Hi. I am an 11 years old. I lost my house in the Valley Fire in Sept. 2015. At the time I was in Santa Cruz and my family and I were waiting to ride a train ride. When my mom got a call from our neighboor saying that they we evacuating, and that they had our dog Max we were very devastated. We tried to make the best of it while we were in Santa Cruz. We still had fun but we were very sad at the time. I was so depressed because my cat Lucy did not make it out of the fire. We did not know our has had burnt down until on our way back from Santa Cruz our neighboor went up and told us that our house burnt. We where all so sad we spent 3 nights in a hotel. My mom’s friend let us stay in her house while they were in Boston. We also stayed in another person’s house until we found a more permanent place. My two best friends’ houses burnt as well. We are getting back on our feet and starting over with the help of friends and family. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Madison

I am so sorry. Things are hard and it will take a while to get over it, but the load will lighten and it won’t be so hard. But it may take a while.

Anonymous

I was 11 years old at the time. Still remember my father coming home around 4PM and telling us about it. We went to the neighbours to watch TV we didnt have TV, still dont have it. I cant say I liked it very much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.